Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Secret Clinical Clear Gel Completely Clean Review


I got a sample recently via BzzAgent of Secret Clinical Clear Gel. I've tried it in all the everyday circumstances you might imagine (and it smells and works great), but today I got a chance to really put it to the test.

My coworking space, LAB B in Brampton, had the honour of hosting Matt Galloway and Metro Morning, the Toronto morning show on the CBC's 99.1FM. It meant rising at 3:15 a.m. to be at the office at 4 a.m. Here I sit right now, writing this at a little after 2 p.m., having already been at the office for ten hours--and I have three more to go!

This morning meant hostessing duties, greeting people, doing LAB B's social media during the broadcast, making extra coffee and cleaning up coffee and pastry messes, and a million other things. And of course I didn't want to mess up in front of such a prestigious radio host. So, as you can see, I really put the Secret Clinical Clear Gel through its paces and it continues to impress. They say it prevents "stress sweat" and I think today proved that.

Here's a list of cool stuff about this product:
  • Tested it on recently-shaved skin and had no irritation
  • I skipped a day and was fine the next day with the previous day's application
  • Love the scent. It's fairly noticeable, but really fresh and clean.
  • A little goes a long way: one twist of the base and I have plenty of product
All in all I am very pleased with this free sample. It's going to be well worth it to purchase a full-size of this product when the sample size runs out.



No comments:

Post a Comment